Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Beginning of Kelo's Crochet ART

The Beginning of Kelo's Crochet ART


For a long time now, I thought about starting my first own blog..
Well, today is the day!!

Today I am lounching my own crochet blog named:


Kelo's Crochet ART
My name is Kelo and I love to crochet all kinds of cute little Amigurumi dolls and animals. As of today I will share my experience with you all throughout some free patterns I like very much.

I apologize in advance for the bad pictures. The pictures were taken with my phone instead of a camera. I will try to improve them and add more later.

I hope you will all like my blog and find it usefull.

Please leave a reaction with you opinion and feedback.
With you feedback I can update my blog to a better one.

Thank you!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment